Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sort

Sitting on the floor in my closet doorway, I went through all of the crap that was completely covering the floor of the closet. I'm not sure how I have so much stuff. Most of it was stuff that I kept because it was meaningful at the time. Useless even then, it is more so now. But... I still find it hard to stuff those letters and notes into a garbage bag. Like I'm throwing away my memories. And I suppose that's exactly what I'm doing.

I found a couple of "love letters" from a past boyfriend. They were really precious and parts of them reminded me of Ben and I was creeped out.

Now... I just have to finish sorting this stuff in my room... very little left. And then I get to sort through everything else-- the stuff that I took to college and stuff. Oh boy.

I can't believe I'm getting married on Saturday. I need to write my vows eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment