Monday, June 6, 2011

last day

Yesterday was my last day of work. It was anticlimactic. I wasn't expecting anything, but... I was disappointed that the day was just like any other day. I made paninis, I made sandwiches, I made salads. And then I was a few minutes late leaving because I was finishing making to-go Greek dressings. Nothing special. No closure?

Today I am moving out. I'm not ready to, only because I'm lazy and it is hot outside. And humid. I will not miss the humidity. I also don't want to hear mom yell at me for my poorly packed boxes. I'm not good at packing. I can't help it.

And when I get home... I get to sort through allllll of my stuff and decide what gets thrown away, what gets donated, and what gets to move with us to Omaha. A big task. How do people accumulate so much shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment