Tuesday, November 1, 2011

day off

I work six nights a week and my only day off is one of the days my husband works all day. How shitty is that?

But I love my day off. I get to catch up on a few things around the house. I get to watch a few TV shows on the interwebs. And I get to cook dinner. I love love love that part. I love making food. That is, I love actually making food, not just putting together sandwiches and salads that someone else has thought up. Tonight I made brocco mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. And it was delicious! And I served it by candle light :)

Last night, I closed bakery/register. I've only worked one time over there, and certainly never closed. But I guess it went alright. It's easy as shit.

I cleaned my fish tank today and am amazed at how clean the water is. I can't look away.

I bought vanilla wafers when I went shopping. Bad idea. I looooove them. Too much. What a simple thing to like so much... 

I think I like TV too much. It's funny, because I don't watch shows in real time. Only on the internet or via Netflix. But if I wanted to, I think I could spend a whole day just watching TV. This annoys me. I don't want to like it. But, I guess that TV has to be good, at least to someone, or else it would never get on the air or it would get cancelled after the first season or even after the first few episodes. So... good job I guess, TV people.

No comments:

Post a Comment