Saturday, October 29, 2011

when the moon hits your eye

I've been craving pizza ever since I had to order some and not eat it. We needed the box for the film challenge for a scene we were filming that night. And we needed the pizza for a scene we would film later.

On Tuesday and Thursday, both days that Ben works, I toyed with the idea of ordering one. I went to Pizza Hut's website. Designed my pizza. But I didn't order it for some reason. Maybe I was too lazy to go pick it up and too cheap to have it delivered. More likely it was because I know I shouldn't be spending money blah blah blah.

Last night, I made myself a deal. I decided that if I got up early-- when Ben got up to go to work at 9-- and did some of the things I needed to do around the house, I would allow myself to splurge on a pizza. I have coupons, after all. Plus, they are having a $10 any pizza, any size, any toppings deal right now.  So, I would get up early, do some house work, write some thank yous, and get to order my pizza.

I told Ben, "Wake me up when you get up." And he did. And then he asked, "Are you sure you don't want to keep sleeping? It's so early. If I didn't have to go to work I'd sleep until 11." And dammit, that just planted the seed. Not that I'm blaming him at all, because let's face it, I would have stayed in bed anyway. But... I did get out of bed to say goodbye! And I didn't even sleep until 11. Only 10 something.

But... I didn't keep up with my end of the deal that I made with myself. :(

Fuck it. I still ordered pizza. BOO-YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment